WVFC TRUCK & BOAT RAFFLE
Time & Location
About The Event
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- Please note we CANNOT mail tickets. You may purchase tickets online or from a WVFC club member.
- Tickets purchased online with a credit card are subject to the following fees per transaction: 7.9% (raffle management fee); $0.30 plus 2.9% (credit card processing fee).
- A physical ticket will be created for all purchases made online. The online ticket number you receive on your email receipt and the physical ticket number will not be the same. Physical tickets will be placed in the secure drum from which the winning entry will be selected. The winner will be determined by the name on the ticket, not the number.
- If you do not receive email confirmation of your online purchase within 24 hours, contact WVFC at 417-306-9137.
QUESTIONS? Contact WVFC at 417-396-9137
FINAL DAY OF TICKET SALES: May 20, 2020
DRAWING: May 23, 2020 at 12:00 PM (Kelly's address)
- The winner does not need to be present to win.
- The prize will be awarded to the individual named on the winning ticket. The initial prize notification letter will be promptly sent to the prize winner by U.S. Mail and/or by email to the address shown in the Raffle database, as provided by the purchaser. Prize draw results will also be posted at www.wvfcpanhandle.com.
- If the prize is not claimed within 20 calendar days of the applicable drawing date, the winner will be notified by U.S. Postal Service Certified Mail, return receipt requested. The notice will include information regarding the prize won, a contact person’s email and how the winner may claim the prize. If a winner fails to claim a prize within 30 calendar days of receiving the mail notification, West Virginia Futbol Club may retain the prize.
- The winner must present valid identification to claim prize (the winning ticket is not required).
Proceeds benefit West Virginia Futbol Club. Giveaway conducted by West Virginia Futbol Club, licensee. Void where prohibited by law. State of West Vriginia license #2379-7712.
- To be eligible to purchase a ticket, you must be at least 18 years old and a living resident of the United States.
- A ticket purchased by an ineligible person is void, and cannot be a winning ticket. No refunds will be made to ineligible purchasers.
- Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. West Virginia Futbol Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
- The winning ticket will be selected by a random drawing on the date of the raffle drawing. West Virginia Futbol Club will select the name of the potential winner of the prize from all eligible raffle tickets. All tickets have an equal chance to win. Ticket purchasers need not be present to win.
- Prize to be awarded: 2020 Ford F-150 Supercrew Truck, Tracker ProTeam Bass Boat, Cash Prizes
- West Virginia Futbol Club, with the approval of the West Virginia Secretary of State in accordance to Applicable Law, may postpone, alter or cancel a drawing.
- The odds of winning a prize depends on the number of valid raffle tickets sold. The chances of winning are based on the number of tickets sold. A maximum of 6000 tickets will be sold for this event.
- The prize will be awarded to only one (1) winner. If the ticket has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to the eligible individual whose name appears first on the ticket. That individual is solely responsible for allocating the value of the prize among the purchasers.
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for West Virginia Futbol Club to use the winner’s name, picture, video image, and relevant quotes to promote Club Raffle campaign, and agreement by the winner that the prize will not be used for fundraising for another charity.
- The winner of the prize shall have no rights in or to the prize itself until the winner has been verified as eligible by West Virginia Futbol Club and until delivery of the prize to the winner has been completed. Until that time, as between West Virginia Futbol Club and the winner, the prize remains the sole property of West Virginia Futbol Club.
- In case of a winner accepting a truck he/she will take ownership subject to all applicable federal, state, and local fees.
- Verification of Potential Winner: THE WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY WVFC, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE RAFFLE. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF THE PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
Release and Limitation of Liability Each winner hereby releases and holds WVFC harmless with respect to any claim based on any such occurrence. A raffle entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of duty or conduct related to the Raffle shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her raffle tickets. In no event shall WVFC be liable to any person for any loss or injuries to earnings, profits or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or, consequential, or other damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the Giveaway, use or ownership of the prizes.
General Conditions If, for any reason, the Raffle is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of WVFC ih which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Raffle, WVFC may, upon approval from the West Virginia Secretary of State, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Raffle (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Raffle or suspend the Raffle to address the impairment and then resume the Raffle in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of impairment, and all eligible entries received.
- WVFC RAFFLE$50$500$0